Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today

I am in Cleveland visiting my folks. Today, no one is home but me, which is fine. I like some peace and solitude sometimes, especially since the rest of this week should be so crazy.

Tomorrow, I will be driving back to Birmingham around 7AM. The youth group girls (and Kara) are coming to my apartment to watch movies, eat pizza, and chat! I know that we will have a spectacular time, as always.

On Thursday, we shall continue our venture to Trussville Playstation. I have never been there, and quite frankly, am trying to save my monetary funds, so I don't know how much "playing" I will be doing. I know that I'll have a wonderful time, regardless.

Friday should be the "interesting" day. There is a lock-in that is going to be happening at the church with the whole youth group. It starts at 9:30pm and ends at 9:30am. Now, as most of you know, I usually go to bed before 10:30 every night. I have already been forewarned that if anyone goes to sleep, they will be regretting it. Lucky for me, I have pepper spray that may come in handy! :)

Now for the big news.......
I can't believe it. Something occurred today that I thought would never happen (Lance would probably agree with me here)...... *suspenseful music plays*......


I cleaned out my car trunk! :)

I have been needing to do this for... well.. forever, and I finally did it. I threw away so much junk that it's unbelievable. Now I feel a sense of relief.

So tell me... what is one thing that you did recently that brought you relief?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the cluttered trunk - I couldn't fit the dead body of a small elf in there. It's simply because that's where everything goes when I clean out the rest of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jamie. I clean out the car and it all goes in the trunk. I clean out the trunk and then it clutters the house! It is a never ending cycle!

    ReplyDelete