If I can say one thing about my life, it is BUSY! I am always on the go. I like it most days, but then occasionally I just have to take some time off and RELAX. So that's what I'm doing today! :)
I don't feel like writing in paragraph form right now, so I will just update you on some things that have been going on in my life lately.
-I read Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. It is an awesome book, and I would recommend it to anyone. I don't have any debt, fortunately, but the book helps you see many ways to manage your money.
- I have started to read Jane Eyre.
- Lance and I have been dating for over two years now! (I can't remember if I updated that or not earlier, but who cares? I'm excited! )
- I got to play out in the snow last Sunday.
- I am going to start grad. school this summer at UAB, well, if they accept me! :)
- The end of the third nine weeks for school is over. I can't believe school is 3/4 of the way over.
- I got to eat out with my good friend, Erin, that I haven't seen in over two months! It was wonderful getting to catch up with her!
- I went to the church last night and played game night with women of assorted ages! We had a wonderful time of playing Catch Phrase and getting to have great fellowship! Once again, I must say how blessed I am for our church family!
- I got my tongue and eyebrow pierced. Okay, I really didn't, but I wanted to put in something interesting.
I guess that's about it. I feel like my life is interesting, but now it doesn't seem so after going back through my list. Oh well, I love it! :)
Much love to you all!
Katie
Movie Monday - Why Him?
8 years ago
-I am excited and surprised that school is 3/4 of the way over.
ReplyDelete-I am sure you will be accepted to grad school and that is awesome. I hope I still get to do that.
I'm glad you could come to Women's Game Night! We did have fun!
ReplyDelete