Thursday, April 2, 2009

tornadoes

If there is one thing I am terrified of besides worms, it is tornadoes! I have never seen one in person, but the fear is still there. Maybe it is because when I was a little girl my dad would make us all go downstairs. He would proceed to listen to his weather scanne and sit on the porch waiting for the storm. We are completely opposite in that way. Also in college, we were constantly in the basement every time the sirens went off. It is difficult to be the "courageous" one for my students when we are stuck in the halls. What are you scared of?

1 comment:

  1. I do not like tornadoes or even thunderstorms. If we are having one come through at night, I will stay up all night watching the weather. I also do not like any stinging insects!!! I will revert to a 2 yr. old!!!

    ReplyDelete