Saturday, November 1, 2008

Post about First Post and Games

Because of Shawn Stinson, I am no longer on livejournal and have found my way to blogspot. It seems that my old life will remain on livejournal and my new, post-college life will be flourishing here. I tend to be quite busy, so hopefully this blog will be updated more frequently than previous endeavors. We shall see! :)

As for me, I am very excited about some card-playing with my wonderful boyfriend, lovely friend from church, and numerous soon-to-be friends! I love games of all kinds... card games, board games, and mind games (just kidding, of course!) I am even a sucker for some of those gushy get-to-know you games.. Jamie, I even enjoyed the "Ungame", but don't tell Christy.

Some games that I love include:

- Phase 10
- Mao (I hope this is spelled correctly, because I get anal about misspellings.)
- Risk (even though I've played it only once, it could definitely be a top choice)
- Apples to Apples
- Rook (Lance and I go through a torturous process each time we are beaten by my
parents..we are about 1-20. We are still hanging on to that one win!)
- You Might Be a Redneck If (Okay, I am going on this one.. but I really have played it! :) )

What are some of your favorite games?

Much love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. 1st, Thanks for the blog "shout-out".
    2nd, I didn't realize you'd fall to peer pressure so easily.
    3rd, I played the new "Cranium" game tonight for the first time. I'm looking forward to finding time to play it with a bunch of the folks from church. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are bloggin again! You know I am a huge game lover - Mao, Nerts, Spades, Quelf, Monopoly, and believe it or not, Badminton.

    ReplyDelete