So.. I am officially in a new apartment. This is a new experience for me, as I have never lived by myself before. I really thought that I would be more nervous last night spending the night by myself than I actually was. I love my BIG bedroom and humongous walk-in closets. It's exciting!
As for tonight, the middle/high school girls, Kara, and I will be going out to dinner in bowling (in about 15 minutes!.. I had better hurry it along!). I am very excited! I love bowling, and I love hanging out with the girls. They are a really neat bunch!
Even more exciting is....... I don't have school tomorrow! Yay Veterans' Day! I really appreciate everything that the armed forces has done for us. I am proud of those people who fight for our country, because I know that I certainly could not do that. It is amazing to me that so many people are willing to stand up and fight for our freedom. We are truly blessed by you!
Much love to all,
Katie
Movie Monday - Why Him?
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment